Saturday 9 February 2013

Allotment In The Woods!!

As if I don't have enough to do, a neighbour and I have found an area in our Woods that has not been used for years and thought it would make a great Allotment and decided to start on clearing it this morning, to my astonishment after only a Couple of hours we have made great headway and found a lot of paved area's that were already there, we found some large railway sleepers just hanging around and got a very nice gentleman to move them for us, which will make a great raised bed in the centre of the pitch, the first two photo's below are before work started and the second two are after, when I have watched the Rugby on the T V I am off to the garden centre to get some early Potatoes, Garlic and Onions, so you know were I will be tomorrow!!! Before.
Before.
After.
After.

No comments:

Post a Comment