Sunday 26 January 2014

Now Have New Laptop!

Thank heavens I have my new laptop home, after it being away having all data etc.. transferred from my old one, also now have the Cloud back up system instead of having to rely on external hard drive, anyone wanting to safeguard data should look at the offer currently available at P C World you can get 5 years subs to the Cloud for less than the price it would usually cost for one years subs and your system backs up automatically. Well less of that and more on my feeding station, have to say after having nothing at all I now have really good numbers of Blue Tits and Great Tits, along with Coal Tit, Robin and Chaffinch. These have now been joined by 4 Long-tailed Tits,5 Goldfinch, a pair of Collared Dove and Dunnock, all coming down daily, the embankment has also had good numbers of Carrion Crow, Blackbirds and Magpie. I also have a small rodent which I need to photograph and I D, not sure if it was already resident in the large tree trunk and could not believe its luck when it found I had put food right on its doorstep or whether it has moved in because of the readily available food being put out, I hasten to add this food has been put there for the woodpecker, but as yet have not enticed one down yet!!! Also hopeful of getting Brambling down as my neighbours assure me they have been seen here most years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment