Tuesday 8 November 2011

Norfolk continued:

Firstly my apologies for neglecting my blog and getting through my collection from my Norfolk trip in September, cannot believe how the time can get away from you, however, back to Norfolk and two day's where taken up by visiting the Common and Grey Seals on Blakeney Point, if you have not been it is a must, the first day was with my own Seal in tow and the next I was joined by good friend Di Stone, we had a whale of a time (Excuse the pun) and cannot wait until we can go again, while waiting for the boat trip we did our usual visit to the Harbours were I got one of my personal favourite shots of the Bar-tailed Godwit, while Di and I were out on the second day, the Seal managed to track down this Greenshank in a small inlet at Stiffkey Marsh, he was waiting for us when we disembarked and whisked us off to see it for ourselves.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Seal.

Greenshank.

Bar-tailed Godwit.

1 comment:

  1. All beautiful shots, Ann. Glad my home county delivered for you.

    ReplyDelete