Thursday 31 October 2013

Best Shots of The First Four Days of Norfolk

I know I am a little behind, as the O H is always telling me I should get my shot's on a lot quicker, but hey "a woman's work is never done", and that's my excuse, by the time we get back from a days birding and I have cooked dinner, done the washing up, made the bed etc etc... Ladies you know the rest!! I am usually knackered and it's all I can manage to actually go through my photo's of the day, today has been a lot better as we had the best of the weather this morning and got back a few hours earlier than usual, still had to do dinner etc etc, but it has enabled me to post the best shots of the first four days of week one down here. Black-Tailed Godwit
Black-Tailed Godwit
Black Redstart
Black Redstart
Egret
Egret
Hare
Turnstone

No comments:

Post a Comment