Friday 7 March 2014

Able To Post Again At Last!!

When I bought my new computer the only thing that could not be transferred from my old one was the Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0, I didn't have a disk and it's the only version that I know how to use (although I know there are more up-to-date versions available), I was able to down load a Free Trial but that ended at the end of February, so really glad to receive a disk that I purchased on E-Bay today, so back in business so to speak. I have been waiting for a road side display of daffodils to come into flower but they are still only in bud, so to remind you all to wear a Daffodil for March for the Marie Curie Cancer Care these ones are out of my own garden. I came home on the last day of February to these colourful sky's, although they did not last lon

No comments:

Post a Comment