Wednesday 12 March 2014

Just Enjoying The Garden.

After work I was able to spend an hour just enjoying watching the feeders, while I waited for my shopping to be delivered, good numbers of Redpoll, Goldfinch, Chaffinch, Long-Tail Tits, sparrows, Blue and Great Tits, had three Greenfinch down together and all quite happy to come down with the windows wide open, but still only had the one Coal tit and not very often, still had no sign of a Nuthatch which I really miss seeing as they are one of my favourite birds, had the Wren today but only fleetingly, as Bosley Reservoir is virtually my back garden decided to walk round to the dam after tea for another crack at the Sunset, the scenic shots below are of the Bridge were I have always got the sunset from before, Bosley Minn were I was on Monday evening and two of the sunset taken from the overflow bridge on the dam wall, the only problem with the sunset here is that it is obscured by trees and buildings before you see it disappear below the horizon and no were near as colourful as Monday evening. On the way back managed to add to the species count when I saw a pair of Great Crested Grebe, total now up to 30.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely sunset shots Ann - in this post and the last. :o)

    ReplyDelete